The Architecture, Engineering & Construction (AEC) Collection is a rich set of software and innovative technologies to help you design, engineer, and construct higher-quality, more predictable building and civil infrastructure projects.
More value, more flexibility, more simplicity
Access to a wide selection of essential 3D design software for the work you do
Get the tools you need now and in the future, as the collection and your business evolves.
Choose the individual products that you want to use
Download and install what you want, whenever you like—whether it’s for occasional use, to meet requirements of a particular project or client, or to explore new workflows.
Get interoperable tools for both CAD- and BIM-based workflows
Connect familiar CAD-based processes for efficient design and documentation with the power of 3D model-based design workflows.
Use mobile apps and take advantage of the power of the cloud
View and create rich visualizations, work in the field, and store your designs.
Includes the following software, apps and cloud services:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Can I switch an individual product to a Collection?
Most individual Autodesk software products can be upgraded to Industry Collections. Contact us and we'll check if your license is eligible for upgrade.
- Do I have to download the entire Collection?
No. You can select which software products you wish to download and install at any time.
- What if the product I need is not included in the Collection?
You can always subscribe to additional point solutions (e.g. for simulation, data management, etc.).
About Autodesk products
- Most products include access to the latest as well as five previous software versions.
- All available new product licenses are subscription licenses. Most products are also available for occasional use via the Autodesk Flex pay-as-you-go service. Find out more.
- You can easily renew your subscription here before it expires.