The Media & Entertainment (M&E) Collection lets animators, modelers, and visual effects artists access the tools they need to create compelling effects, believable 3D characters, and massive digital worlds. Move assets quickly between creative tools with one-click workflows.
More value, more flexibility, more simplicity
Access to a wide selection of essential 3D design software for the work you do
Get the tools you need now and in the future, as the collection and your business evolves.
Take advantage of the power of the cloud
Use reality capture and 3D scanning software, and view and create rich visualizations.
Choose the individual products that you want to use
Download and install what you want, whenever you like—whether it’s for occasional use, to meet requirements of a particular project or client, or to explore new workflows.
Includes the following software and cloud services:
|Product download||M&E trial|
|System requirements||See product-specific system requirements|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Can I switch an individual product to a Collection?
Most individual Autodesk software products can be upgraded to Industry Collections. Contact us and we'll check if your license is eligible for upgrade.
- Do I have to download the entire Collection?
No. You can select which software products you wish to download and install at any time.
- What if the product I need is not included in the Collection?
You can always subscribe to additional point solutions (e.g. for simulation, data management, etc.).
About Autodesk products
- Most products include access to the latest as well as five previous software versions.
- All available new product licenses are subscription licenses. Most products are also available for occasional use via the Autodesk Flex pay-as-you-go service. Find out more.
- You can easily renew your subscription here before it expires.