Access intuitive 3D tools for architectural design, and enjoy the familiar drafting environment of AutoCAD LT® software, all in one convenient suite. Building Information Modelling tools in AutoCAD Revit LT Suite help you to:
- Add Building Information Modeling (BIM) to your workflow
- AutoCAD Revit LT Suite includes both Revit LT™ and AutoCAD LT software.
- Move to BIM at your own pace while continuing to work with familiar 2D drafting and detailing tools.
- Learn the BIM process using a simplified user interface and integrating learning tools.
- Work more efficiently with a single, coordinated model
- Create intelligent 3D models to help plan, design, build, and manage your project.
- Generate schedules, drawing sheets, 2D and 3D views directly from the model.
- Revise designs and automatically update changes throughout every view.
- Exchange designs with other Revit and AutoCAD users
- Autodesk Revit LT software is fully compatible with Autodesk® Revit® software products. Easily exchange files created on the Revit platform.
- Import or export DWG files for enhanced interoperability.
About Autodesk products
- Most products include access to the latest as well as five previous software versions.
- All available new product licenses are subscription licenses. Most products are also available for occasional use via the Autodesk Flex pay-as-you-go service. Find out more.
- You can easily renew your subscription here before it expires.