Course duration: 2 days
AutoCAD beginners, anyone interested in acquiring skills in AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT, anyone whose job depends on making and printing drawings or sketches.
At the end of this course, delegates will be able to create, edit and print 2D-drawings in a detailed and visually impressive manner.
– General information of AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT
– AutoCAD interface
– Using AutoCAD navigation tools
– Use drawing aids to create entities
– Manipulating objects
– Drawing organisation with layers
– Texts and dimensions
– Working with blocks
– Printing your drawings with layout
About ArkTraining courses
- If the course is full, please contact us for possible additional arrangements.
- The classroom is located right in the center of Helsinki on Mikonkatu.
- Online courses are held using Microsoft Teams. Online access and audio connection are required. Pre-installing the CAD software is optional but recommended.
- For more information about ArkTraining, see www.arktraining.fi