Course duration: 2 days
Whether you’re a beginner in architectural modeling or design, or simply want to keep up with the newest features, this course will help you learn the fundamental tools, core functions and procedures of Autodesk Revit Architecture. The course is also useful for those who may not work primarily with Revit, but use its basic functions (such as view, comment, or print) or need to be familiar with the technical features of the software (like technical support staff). Revit Architecture Basics is also suitable for users of Autodesk® Revit LT™.
The course provides basic skills for creating, editing, printing, collaborating, and managing dynamic drawings in modeling and design.
Learning the basics
– overview of Revit
– basic concepts and functions
– user interface
– drawing, saving and opening old files
– introducing the project standards
Navigation and view management
– working with drawing and printing sheets
– zooming and panning
– 3D navigation and views
– walls, doors, windows, openings, staircases, railings, columns, bars, modules, and roofs
– façades, sections and elevations
– door and window markings, annotations